The Society's members are kept informed by the AEC Society Gazette, which is published four times a year and contains news about AECs still in service, vehicles and spares for sale, together with members' articles about their experiences with AEC vehicles.
To subscribe to the Gazette all you need to do is join the AEC Society, the £20 joining fee includes 4 copies of the Gazette.
- Society Officers
- AEC at Heathrow Airport
- AEC Regent 3 restoration by WAFERS (Museum of Fire)
- Sad Saga of AEC V8 engine (Part Two)
- Restoration of JET Petroleum Mammoth Major
- Australian buses (colour pictures)
- Merryweather Fire Appliances
- Bus & Tramways Museum, Luxembourg
- AEC at Arnhem (Edward Album)
- AEC Society Accounts
- Fire Appliance pictures
- Letters to the Editor
- Forthcoming Events plus Nottingham Fire Appliance Picture
The Gazette Wants Your Articles
The AEC Society Gazette is in need of a constant supply of material to keep its readers satisfied each quarter. If you have a story to tell, PLEASE tell it!
- Did you work at AEC, or with AEC's?
- Have you restored or are you restoring an AEC?
Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org ... asap!